9mm headphones? Anyone have these?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My son is looking for some good qualilty earphones for his Samsung Galaxy Android. He wants some with control features allowing him to manage conversations, etc without having to do it from the phone itself.

That's probably not very clear, but it's the best I can do. Any thoughts?

J

Jckellison

I have the MW3 pair. Really decent quality, but just like the "Beats by Dre," true audiofiles will not like them.
While they provide a good bass and mid range, the highs come off pretty tinny.

If you're interested in true in ear badassery, look at the high end Senhieser ear buds. They seem steep at $170, but worth it.

Stan Upchurch

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
You're deaf? So am I. My Dr. says that a post hears more sound than I do. No sound. it always quiet. don't heatr the dog bark when he sits next to me, no radio ,no TV, and yet when I got to the range to shoot they make me wear those funny headphones. I haven't heard soud for 15 years now. I think I remember what is sounded like but i'm not really sure. except for not hearing my granchildrens voicews or my daughters and wiifes, I really don't miss it much.

Latest posts

Top Bottom