A Field Guide to spotting Hillary Clinton's Parkinson's Disease Signs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll be dipped .. the wrinkles are different in below pics .. now that's pretty slick using a body double

trump-fans-are-now-saying-that-hillary-clinton-wa-2-6533-1473705667-16_dblbig.jpg

Tresa Barnwell
cdn_newsapi_com_au_image_v1_dca03bc8b8cbeb3bf9c4af5625f1126f_.jpg

one day ago leaving Chelsea Clinton

i2.cdn.turner.com_cnnnext_dam_assets_160911134326_03_hillary_cab80c4cd129bdb1c0d20f19935923e47.jpg

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Asking someone to squeeze your hand is just as much a test of cognizance and attentiveness as it is a pure physical neurologic dysfunction test. Kind of like snapping your fingers in someone's face and asking, "Are you with me?"

Maybe she really was woozy, dizzy and her friend/doc (is this woman really her doctor? I don't know) was trying to keep her focused.

Come on...

Have you viewed the videos in post #1 and #3?

If not, you should and let us know your considered opinion.

Riley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anybody had pneumonia? What are the odds you'd bounce back from passing out hard enough to be lugged into a van, to the hale and hearty appearance 90 minutes later?

About zero I'd guess. Then of course why the variance from protocol for medical emergencies? Anybody think there was a call made by the security folks; "Humm lets see here, presidential candidate, unplanned extraction, clear medical problems...hospital or daughters apartment? Obviously, daughters apartment. Right?"

I'll bet that exact scenario is run through with such frequency it's routine. Had to have been over ruled by the politico's which of course means they know exactly what she has, how long she has had it and how they can mask it for some period of time.

Just another example of her, and their, recklessness with the truth, the people of the nation, and her health.

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am not normally a heavy conspiracy person, but Hillary bouncing out of the "Apartment" 90 minutes after recovering with a couple sips of water from being almost comatose, with no security guards or anyone to prop her up if her knees were still weak from collapsing looked strange to me. She just did not look like Hillary, she looked so much better than the person we have been seeing for so many months, 10 years younger, 30 lbs lighter, bigger chest, much smaller behind, so I started doing some looking.

OK, lots of stuff out there everywhere, but it seems the "Apartment" could in reality be a private medical center. It showed the building permits to install a med center, listing of the owner of the larger med group it was part of, and the floor plan filed with the city of NY for construction. I lost that link, it will show up somewhere.

Still, a miracle cure facility? Wow, I need to visit that place for 90 minutes. I just turned 70, I could use that kind of tune up.

There is so much other stuff out there, most each one of these has additional links if anyone cares to look. These are a few links I found.

https://www.superstation95.com/index.php/world/1996

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...residential-candidate-time.html#ixzz4K0PRqm93

http://www.rense.com/

Ya know, wouldn't it be nice if we could easily say, what a bunch of fabrications and photo shopped wackos, but with all that has been blatantly proven as real dumped in our faces and the lies we already know about, I do not put anything out of reach.

Who started all this exposure of the "Establishment" system?

What an interesting election year, and we are not there yet. Just WoW. As long as we preserve 2A, I think we can work out other things.

Latest posts

Top Bottom