A Field Guide to spotting Hillary Clinton's Parkinson's Disease Signs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Riley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here's a purported physician going through the medical background that ties her weird behavior, tiredness, and penchant for falling together. Crib notes: Advanced Parkinson's.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sep 20, 2016
Hillary Clinton began to exhibit bizarre eye movement and strabismus (crossed eyes) during her speech in Philadelphia yesterday before unexpectedly canceling today's scheduled events.

above video is a bit slowed down and could be planted so it could be interpreted as distorted so folks like Snopes can refute it as false.

here's video in real time showing strange eye movements

What was wrong with Hillary Clinton's eyes during Philly speech?

Last edited:

stick4

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's getting bad Folks...

14333556_10154512251964727_1776133950901171786_n.jpg

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sep 20, 2016
Hillary Clinton began to exhibit bizarre eye movement and strabismus (crossed eyes) during her speech in Philadelphia yesterday before unexpectedly canceling today's scheduled events.

Meh. Underwhelmed. I thought this was going to be something serious. Looking at full-speed, I don't think it's anything significant. Looking at the slowed-down video, it definitely exaggerates things, but it isn't anything pathologic, IMNSHO.

Riley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think the underlying issue is the prismatic glasses she was wearing following her advertised fall prior to the bengazi hearings. Apparently they are an effort to compensate for double vision. Which some are implying she still suffers.

Latest posts

Top Bottom