A little info about a some of you guys.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve known and know a lot of people who live way below their means to help others stay afloat and some that did not have a shot at much learning and earning a lot was beyond their comprehension, and they too lived very happy, long and peaceful lives just getting by.

I’ve known and know many rich that are miserable as well. Find where and why you walk the way you do and make the best of it, if you don’t like the walk change your stride.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm so poor my reality check bounced.

wallet.jpg

Head Mule

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve known and know a lot of people who live way below their means to help others stay afloat and some that did not have a shot at much learning and earning a lot was beyond their comprehension, and they too lived very happy, long and peaceful lives just getting by.

I’ve known and know many rich that are miserable as well. Find where and why you walk the way you do and make the best of it, if you don’t like the walk change your stride.
Very true. After everything I've been through and survived, even thrived after, I am wealthy beyond belief, in the things that matter anyhow.

Latest posts

Top Bottom