A question for all Members of OSA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tran

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
If a law is passed that would allow teachers to carry weapons, would you all participate in fund raisers and volunteer goods and services. All sponsors and individuals would receive due credit.

I'll start. I pledge $5,000 for training, equipment, transportation, whatever is needed to help keep our kids safer.

If you can make this happen, I am will do what ever I can to support your efforts! Just let me know...

ExSniper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As an SDA Instructor I have posted on Facebook that if we can get the law changed I will be happy to volunteer to teach the class for schools/administrators/teachers and other staff members.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Channel four announced that the subject of "The Rant" tonight will be the proposed law that will allow teachers to carry inside schools. I'm sure there are going to be some pretty heated comments.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
As a teacher in a rural school, I so hope this happens. Spreading the word of this in an intelligent and responsible manner will be key.

kroberts2131

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Someone showed me a link today that a state rep or senator is introducing a bill to allow teachers to carry at school. Didn't get a chance to read it bit ill try to post it tomorrow.

Latest posts

Top Bottom