Academy new rules on Gun n Ammo purchases

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FakeHuman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's the way it should be so people that shoot it can go shooting..

This exactly, I don't seem them ever banning ammunition, other than a far fetched possibility of banning imported stuff and if we're talking about end of the world/revolution scenarios, I think their tanks and jets trump your 5k rounds in the closet.

HarryBear

HB
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wonder if I can buy a tank or fighter jet can the US put a limit on that?
Oh wait, I don't have $50,000,000 laying around dang it.

Garand

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tulsa's 41st store HAD (Saturday night) a case (25 boxes) of 175gr Federal Gold Medal Match 7.62x51 in the back by the gun bar. They weren't on the shelf with the rest of the ammo, they were at the end of the gun bar in their storage area.

They didn't fall under the 1 box per customer rule since they didn't say "308" on them I guess cause I walked out with several boxes.

They weren't the best price I've seen, but they weren't far off for the quality of the round. $24.99 a box

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This exactly, I don't seem them ever banning ammunition, other than a far fetched possibility of banning imported stuff and if we're talking about end of the world/revolution scenarios, I think their tanks and jets trump your 5k rounds in the closet.

Someone should tell the Taliban.

jcole1272

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ammo sign.

i1300.photobucket.com_albums_ag94_jcole1272_photo_zpsa15c4c41.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom