Acorn falls on hood = shoot at handcuffed suspect

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’m going to cut her a lot of slack in her reaction—all she knew in the moment was that there was gunfire, her partner was calling out that he was hit, and he was designating a target. Returning fire is a natural reaction.

That hellacious crossfire they had, though… They’re both extremely fortunate that nobody actually caught one of those bullets.
It is called sympathetic fire or contagious shooting. It is a very common thing. OKCPD has had several instances.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contagious_shooting

EDITED

Last edited:

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm continually amazed at all the LE experts we have on this forum. Truly incredible considering the ones who have no training or experience in LE think they know the most.

Having a cousin who lived next door to your sister's boyfriend and who knew a guy that worked for his father and got pulled over by a cop and it hurt their p***y doesn't really count as law enforcement training and/or expertise, regardless of how much you believe it to be so.

Now I'll just sit back and wait for said experts to accuse me of condoning what acorn cops did even though I've never commented on the incident. That would be typical for the anti-cop, butthurt, numbnuts on the forum.

Beautiful Mulberry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm continually amazed at all the LE experts we have on this forum. Truly incredible considering the ones who have no training or experience in LE think they know the most.

Having a cousin who lived next door to your sister's boyfriend and who knew a guy that worked for his father and got pulled over by a cop and it hurt their p***y doesn't really count as law enforcement training and/or expertise, regardless of how much you believe it to be so.

Now I'll just sit back and wait for said experts to accuse me of condoning what acorn cops did even though I've never commented on the incident. That would be typical for the anti-cop, butthurt, numbnuts on the forum.
direct training from YouTube… that’s got to account for something?

OKCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Dude unloaded his sidearm into his own car at a civilian that he handcuffed and searched. He then rolled around the ground after being 'shot' and got another officer to unload her weapon at the cruiser as well prior to getting yet another to take defensive stance with his AR.

Don't think anyone needs to be a LE expert to know how unbelievably insane that is...in fact, take the Police aspect out...a man with a weapon put someone (in shackles after searching him) into his car and then unloaded a weapon on him after an acorn dropped from a tree.

Only a clown would defend that, lol.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom