Acorn falls on hood = shoot at handcuffed suspect

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just keep in context that this was written by an officer, for officers. They are correct in that we'll likely never know what sent this officer off down a bad road. It does bring to mind the old adage “There but for the grace of God go I.”
Given the situation about the silencer and if I went back on my training and did a cursory pat down and not relying upon my search instead of a full-fledged nut scrunching ass crack feeling, armpit pinching, weapons search, I can see it happening to me.

OKCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't care what another officer writes; the video shows it clearly.

Man was patted down and handcuffed and put into patrol vehicle without any resistance.

That Police Officer then unloaded his weapon into his own car from an Acorn dropping from a tree. To try and make a leap to a suppressor, you'd have to have no understanding of suppressed firearms - they don't sound like acorns, lol

Don't even get me started on the other useless Police Officer that also unloaded her weapon into the vehicle - just as crazy.

Beautiful Mulberry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't care what another officer writes; the video shows it clearly.

Man was patted down and handcuffed and put into patrol vehicle without any resistance.

That Police Officer then unloaded his weapon into his own car from an Acorn dropping from a tree. To try and make a leap to a suppressor, you'd have to have no understanding of suppressed firearms - they don't sound like acorns, lol

Don't even get me started on the other useless Police Officer that also unloaded her weapon into the vehicle - just as crazy.
Did you just predict the sound of a suppressor? Maybe yours doesn’t sound like an acorn….😂

OKCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Did you just predict the sound of a suppressor? Maybe yours doesn’t sound like an acorn….😂
Not much to predict; I have multiple and none of them sound like an acorn hitting the top on a car, lol

If a Police Officer is that out of touch maybe he’s in the wrong profession?

Beautiful Mulberry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I didn't watch the video either. Did the first officer get shot by the second?
Nobody was shot. Officer thought he was being shot at from perp that was cuffed by a suppressed weapon he snuck in in the car. He then claimed he was shot, legs numb.
He mag dumped into his car, other officer fired several times. No one was hurt.
Someone said FBI statistics said the average citizen is a better shot than an officer.
Now I can see why.

Side note,
Original office did 2 tours in afghan never fired a shot, never seen action. Was an officer on the sidelines.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’m going to cut her a lot of slack in her reaction—all she knew in the moment was that there was gunfire, her partner was calling out that he was hit, and he was designating a target. Returning fire is a natural reaction.

That hellacious crossfire they had, though… They’re both extremely fortunate that nobody actually caught one of those bullets.

Latest posts

Top Bottom