All Indian Smoke Shops to close across the state?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thefenux

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
(To derail for a second...)

I buy my cigarettes from a Pakistaní. I wonder if the Pakistanis get so mad at the Indians because the Indians don't pay taxes in cigarettes.

...wait... :)

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
WTH??? Attack tobacco and legalize marijuana...:smack:

Come on...our wonderful government is going to tell me there are absolutely, positively, no cacinogens in marijuana??

The tobacco companies need to sue states that legalize pot and DISCRIMINATE against their company and products.

Trust me, I fully understand the hazards and dangers of tobacco AND I am cognizant of my actions. I just want the same amd FAIR treatment toward me...a cigar smoker...as the marijuana group receives.

Wow...legalize marijuana and keep Cuban cigars illegal..WTF??

I've tried several times for tribes to challange the U.S. Government selling Cuban tobacco on their land...don't they have sovereignty? What about religious reasons like a few tribes out West do with peyote??!!

UnSafe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't know if closing tribal smoke shops will affect the actual rate of smoking within our state, but it will push more money to research and treatment of smoking related diseases. That's a good thing, but everyone choosing to quit smoking would be better (Choice being the important part, because the last thing we need is to outlaw another addiction. I am up for another tobacco tax that would cover all the costs of tobacco related illnesses).

FamousAJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
WTH??? Attack tobacco and legalize marijuana...:smack:

Come on...our wonderful government is going to tell me there are absolutely, positively, no cacinogens in marijuana??

The tobacco companies need to sue states that legalize pot and DISCRIMINATE against their company and products.

Trust me, I fully understand the hazards and dangers of tobacco AND I am cognizant of my actions. I just want the same amd FAIR treatment toward me...a cigar smoker...as the marijuana group receives.

Wow...legalize marijuana and keep Cuban cigars illegal..WTF??

Its for my glaucoma, you don't want my glaucoma to flare up do you? Btw, I think Honduran cigars are a good smoke...right on par with a Cuban. Cuban cigars are overrated, any trip to Canada will tell you that.

aviator41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Agree with the cuban cigar comment. they're 'sought after' because they are rare. they are rare because the government bans them, not because they are so good that demand can't keep up with supply. I'm not saying Cubans are bad, I just don't think they are any better than other high quality cigars. Honduran cigars are an excellent example.

Seems like it would make sense to tell people "Smoking causes cancer. If you smoke and get cancer, YOU pay for the treatment. End of story." - Then again this could spark an entire debate over what the government should and should not do.

Latest posts

Top Bottom