Amazon Package Delivery!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've had a couple deliveries from their dedicated gray vans. There's been no issues in what/how/when I received my orders.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Over the last few years we (wife and me) likely average 30 or 40 packages delivered each year from Amazon. I can only think of one time where we had an issue with a delayed / lost package. Deliveries have always been on the front porch without damage.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Try WalMart online. It will make you feel much better about Amazon.

That's NOT funny LMAO, they just cancelled my meat grinder.. *********************************s
I've been fortunate with Amazon so far and shop there a fair amount..
I have it sent to the shop and the young man in the warehouse brings it to me and anything orm-d as well

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've had a few things from Amazon disappear in transit, but they've always made good on it.

I did have a funny one happen a few months ago. I ordered something, and it ended up being backordered. After a couple of weeks, they said they had a shipping date. After that window expired, I checked on it, and the status had updated to Delivered.

The delivery date was two months before I ordered the item.

I used their form to send a message to Customer Service. Preferring to be nice when I can, I made a joke about Amazon being good, but not quite good enough to send me something before I even ordered it. (As an aside, Amazon did Amazon Yesterday Delivery--delivering you stuff before you even knew you needed it-- as an April Fools joke a few years ago.)

The CS rep responded, letting me know that he was glad it had been delivered...

My reply made it to the next level, and they got the item shipped out within a day or two, plus I got an extra month of Amazon Prime out of the deal, so I'm happy.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have this sinking suspicion that because Amazon has "conquered the world" the quality of service will continue to decline. Two day delivery no longer seems to happen and they are starting to be less caring when you complain about it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom