Amazon Package Delivery!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chazroh

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The ONLY time I've had stuff from Prime not get here in two days is when it was something I NEEDED to be there in two days. Order something stupid and its there instantly....need a car part to get back on the road and it takes a week. Never fails.
Agree with this statement

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have this sinking suspicion that because Amazon has "conquered the world" the quality of service will continue to decline. Two day delivery no longer seems to happen and they are starting to be less caring when you complain about it.
And people will move to the next thing that does care about its customers. It's the market responding to a failure, and it works best without government intervention.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have this sinking suspicion that because Amazon has "conquered the world" the quality of service will continue to decline. Two day delivery no longer seems to happen and they are starting to be less caring when you complain about it.
Yep. Now it's 2 days from whenever they get around to shipping it. I ordered an item yesterday (Wednesday). Item is on Prime, item is stocked and sold by Amazon, item IS in stock according to their site. Scheduled delivery is Saturday. 2 days USED to be 2 days.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You can call or chat to complain about it being more than two days. But the compensation is declining. Used to be a free month extension of Prime. Now is is $5 off a future purchase. Soon perhaps nothing...plus you can bet they are tracking complainers and may soon threaten you with banishment if you complain too much...welcome to the gulag, citizen.

Buy local when you can

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep. Now it's 2 days from whenever they get around to shipping it. I ordered an item yesterday (Wednesday). Item is on Prime, item is stocked and sold by Amazon, item IS in stock according to their site. Scheduled delivery is Saturday. 2 days USED to be 2 days.
This. I've had a couple that were shipped two-day (and the shipping was timely), but not dispatched until after the "guaranteed delivery date." And screenshots to prove it.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dire and bleak is the outlook... WalMart is slowly collapsing under the weight of it's incompetence and will be finished. Bezos continues to tighten his grip on the Amazonians. Those of us among the Amazon outcasts may find outselves in Dollar General and trying to use the dark web to get essentials from Amazon surrepitiously.

Latest posts

Top Bottom