American Airlines Tulsa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big House

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hate UNION LEADERS...

Im not the only one here that does yet, for some reason, I am singled out.

Goat Head.... bash me... It wouldnt be OSA, If I didnt get bashed at LEAST once a week for somthing.

LMMFAO... ROTF...

From your first comment in this thread, you said nothing about UNION LEADERS. You directly commented to pay of the union employees. Sometimes, less is more.

Changed my mind.

Last edited:

EFsDad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
From your first comment in this thread, you said nothing about UNION LEADERS. You directly commented to pay of the union employees. Sometimes, less is more.

Changed my mind.

Forgive my ignorance on the matter as I haven't since I was 16 nor will I ever again work for a union (Grocery stores united or something like that) but don't the union members as a whole elect the union leaders?

Good luck and prayers to all the AA employees and their families.

Lurkerinthewoods

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Talked with my friend that works at the Fort Worth location and he said he banked a ton of OT $$$$ after the hail storm. He said he should be debt free by the time he is let go. He is picking up every avail extra hour until then. His wife has a nice paying job, so things will probably be ok, but he is curious as well to see how all the old timers last after the younger more agile workers are let go.

Whether you are pro-union or anti-union, one thing is clear, it's sad watching the way this airline is being ran into the ground.

Leemaxx

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
The proposal for mechanics& related was voted down. The union and AA are still negotiating untill June 6 ,I believe, that's when the judge will rule to throw the collective bargaining agreement out. Either way I'm probably still hosed.....

Latest posts

Top Bottom