Announcement #2 We have a Pit...well sort of

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Probably just at my capricious, nonsensical whim. Just kidding.

Threatening a member or unrelenting a$$holedness. Those are the only circumstances

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Might have to get a ruling from the Russian judge because I am not quite sure if that is a personal attack considering your proven lack of integrity. On the gay marriage thread, you called me a "bigot" yet you didn't share what I said that was "bigoted" ... and of course you lack the integrity to admit you are wrong.

Maybe all you can do is share a meme or post another really cute emojim, hon?

Your use of ad hominem attacks to insinuate homosexuality as a detrimental term against myself and others show you to be a bigot. Of course you could never see this flaw in your discourse so it really does no good to point it out but what the hell.

Oh and the integrity thing, I'll take my integrity and reputation to bat any day. Ask anyone that knows me or has dealt with me on the site. You are about the only person on this site I have not been able to find a single reason to have any respect for.

MadDogs

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Your use of ad hominem attacks to insinuate homosexuality as a detrimental term against myself and others show you to be a bigot.

Please. The reference to the cute emoji and “hon” was to your puerile behavior. Not your sexual preference. Call me apathetic but I really don’t care what sex your cousins are.

Oh and the integrity thing, I'll take my integrity and reputation to bat any day.

Well then step to plate slugger and share where I said something “bigoted”. And that was a swing and a miss with the “hon” post, "hon". Take another cut. Take two. Take as many as you need. You called me a bigot four days ago and you never backed that up. Either share something where I was disparaging comments towards any group … whether it be religious, political, based off of sexual orientation … whatever.

On the flip side, if you are so proud of your integrity then you will admit you were wrong. To which I will tip my drink to you and the issue of your integrity is dropped. Give people a reason to respect you.

Last edited:

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Might have to get a ruling from the Russian judge because I am not quite sure if that is a personal attack considering your proven lack of integrity. On the gay marriage thread, you called me a "bigot" yet you didn't share what I said that was "bigoted" ... and of course you lack the integrity to admit you are wrong.

Maybe all you can do is share a meme or post another really cute emojim, hon?

If you want to continue with the personal attacks, take it to the PIT. If you've got the cajones.

MadDogs

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
If you want to continue with the personal attacks, take it to the PIT. If you've got the cajones.

Really? Asking Byron to "man-up" is a now a "personal attack"? I'm so sorry for (gasp) hurting his feelings like that. You know, especially after he called me a bigot and never had (dare I say) the "cajones" to back up his shrill name calling. Didn't realize he was so delicate. Thanks for the head's up.

Let me ask you a question regarding the "pit". Is it somewhat of a "private" venue due to it being somewhat of a metaphorical cage fight of words? Would that be accurate?

If so, please allow me to ask you the same question I asked Lurker before he scampered off. Are you modest?

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Really? Asking Byron to "man-up" is a now a "personal attack"? I'm so sorry for (gasp) hurting his feelings like that. You know, especially after he called me a bigot and never had (dare I say) the "cajones" to back up his shrill name calling. Didn't realize he was so delicate. Thanks for the head's up.

Let me ask you a question regarding the "pit". Is it somewhat of a "private" venue due to it being somewhat of a metaphorical cage fight of words? Would that be accurate?

If so, please allow me to ask you the same question I asked Lurker before he scampered off. Are you modest?

The PIT is a free for all. You will not get banned.

Why do you ask about my modesty? If you want to see my twig n berries just come out and ask the question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom