Any interest in model kits? Mostly military

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JokerofDeath

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was a 13M for a few years til I had to pop smoke and GTFO of that job. It was the worst. So, we had 88s - good dudes. You may assume.lol
Right on, yeah being a tank mech wasn’t the most ideal situation but it helped that they stopped deploying tanks for a time and sent us in as infantry instead…I may or may not have ended up working with the SF community lol but we’ll never know

panayoti

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I used do a lot of models as a kid. I had a jadpanther and a tiger. I remember painting black on the road wheels to look like rubber. Not sure what happened to them. Many of my models ended up burning or getting blown up with fireworks or shot up by bb guns.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Where are you located? I'm a builder. Armor but on a 1/32 scale plane and ship building urge now.
I never got into armor or military models, probably because there were so few at my TG&Y. I did car customs by hacking kits. I had one car that was a chassis with four blown V8's were bolted down one on each corner powering one wheel each. I had a Corvette body on the back. About a year later I saw Tommy Ivo's car.
1677671112736.png

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Where are you located? I'm a builder. Armor but on a 1/32 scale plane and ship building urge now.
I’m in Edmond but unfortunately, where I’m going to have them stored for now doesn’t allow an ‘open house’ type viewing. When I get them all, I will figure out where I can do that. I will let everyone that has shown interest in seeing them know.

Latest posts

Top Bottom