Any IT or Computer jobs open

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My sister works for this company that contracts for Tinker Air Force Base. She makes over $22 an hour. But the only thing you have to have is A+ certification. But if your friend has that much experience they may hire them and let them take the A+ test. That is what they did with my sister. She has a degree in computers and lots of experience but wasn't A+ certified. But like I said they hired her anyway. If you want, send me a pm and I will get you all the info your friend needs. She gets the same days off as Tinker and has the same sick leave and vacation policy. She also has good benefits.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My sister works for this company that contracts for Tinker Air Force Base. She makes over $22 an hour. But the only thing you have to have is A+ certification. But if your friend has that much experience they may hire them and let them take the A+ test. That is what they did with my sister. She has a degree in computers and lots of experience but wasn't A+ certified. But like I said they hired her anyway. If you want, send me a pm and I will get you all the info your friend needs. She gets the same days off as Tinker and has the same sick leave and vacation policy. She also has good benefits.

This wouldn't be CNI or TAIC, would it?

mons meg

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ditto above on the USAJOBS, but I would add he should build out a resume and fire up some automated searches. It's kinda like monster.com for the Feds.

Also check out all the contractors in the OKC area like SAIC, IS technologies, etc. I think CACI is reducing their OKC footprint, at least for DISA.

poopgiggle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know. It's just that the choice to stay in school even longer instead of joining the workforce gets tough when all I want is a new Production gun but it's just not in the budget grrrrrrrrrrrr.

Latest posts

Top Bottom