Any Pipe Smokers?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

langston302

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Are there any Pipe Smokers here? If so what pipe style do you prefer? Do you have a single choice of tobacco or do you vary in what you smoke? I only ask since I am a very active pipe smoker. I dont have one specific style of pipe or tobacco I enjoy. I do smoke predominately Savinelli, Hardcastle, Parker and a few Custom pipes I have had made.

If you have a collection of pipes I would love to see them. I will get mine up soon.

soonerwings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm very new to pipe smoking (If I'm smoking it's usually a cigar and even that isn't too often) and don't have any "nice" pipes yet. That being said, I do enjoy several blends. One of my favorites so far is the "Norman night" that they sell at Plantations and Royal Pipe.

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got numerous pipes. Varying styles depending on my mood. Some are $60 cheapos, then I have a few that are a couple hundred. Tobaccos: I usually smoke english blends in the winter and aromatics in the summer.

langston302

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I work at the Tobacco Exchange. Just picked up a "new" Hardcastle Cherrywood. So far so so good. I have been smoking a boatload of Orlick Golden Sliced and Peterson Nutty Cut. both are yummy.

GForce89

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
does my rainbow pipe with the mystic crystals that i got from the bodega count? I always seem to mellow out when i smoke it, but for some reason when i don't smoke it for a couple days i start to get cold chills and twitch uncontrollably. I dont know why :anyone:

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I work at the Tobacco Exchange. Just picked up a "new" Hardcastle Cherrywood. So far so so good. I have been smoking a boatload of Orlick Golden Sliced and Peterson Nutty Cut. both are yummy.

Memorial and Bryant?

You didn't by any chance sit down with myself and Cohiba for a drink, a smoke and a chat a few months ago, did you? Employee dude had a bit of scruff on his face, that's all I remember.

Latest posts

Top Bottom