Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clintbailey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My newest buy came in today, I now have N frames in 357, 41, 44 and 45 calibers. As I said elsewhere earlier, "She aint mint but she's mine!"
20231219_195547.jpg
20231219_195556.jpg
20231219_195605.jpg

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Got a Craft crossdraw holster for my newly acquired G20SF. I've always wanted to try a crossdraw, but never pulled the trigger. Craft had a decent sale on this one, plus it let me use a 10% OFF coupon.

Craft1.jpg
Craft2.jpg

This thing is TIGHT! I shoved the pistol in it just by itself last night, and about never got it out this morning! I put the pistol in a plastic bag and put it back in the holster. Craft recommends a "wet" method, where you swab the tight areas of the holster with denatured alcohol, put the gun in a plastic bag and then put it in the holster. Of course, they will happily sell you a kit to accomplish this. I looked online and cannot find anyone in the city of Enid who has denatured alcohol in stock. But, I do have an old bottle of Everclear in the cabinet, so I may give that a shot on some parts. The belt slot on the back of the holster is unbelievably tight, so I will probably swab it down with alcohol, cram a 1 1/2" belt through there and let it sit.

clintbailey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Picked this Taurus TX22 compact up today for my wife's Christmas gift surprise. Atwoods has their end of year 10% off (which saves tax+), plus I realized I had $135 in gift cards I needed to use. It has the adapter to use a suppressor, plus its optic cut already. Not bad for $218 out of pocket...
725327935001_624bac0183213.jpg

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Picked up my new pocket pistol today, a Kahr CM9. It's my 2nd Kahr (have a CW380) and I fear I may be becoming a Kahr fanboy.

View attachment 439804
I love my PM9. I also have a complete (minus frame) PM9 complete slide and all internals if you are interested in upgrading it. I bought the complete kit minus the slide with hopes of finding a frame. Kahr will not sell just the frame. By the way, the MCARBO upgrade spring and plunger make ALL the difference in trigger pull.

Latest posts

Top Bottom