Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Early last year I got a co-worker who I sometimes shoot with started with reloading his own 9mm. I had a Lee Classic Turret press I sold him that was completely set up for 9mm. Since then he's picked up some other items. He told me today at work that he was looking to sell all of his reloading equipment and components. I suppose he isn't shooting much anymore. Whatever the reason is, we talked about him selling it as a full kit, or breaking it up into pieces. I told him that I really didn't need the press or equipment since I'm already fully set up on the Dillon for pistol calibers. We talked further, and we agreed on what I felt to be a fair price for all of his equipment. I have zero need for most it, but I figured that I would either find someone who wanted a turn-key 9mm setup, fully ready to go, or just keep it and I'd find a use for it down the road. The only things I really wanted out of the pile of stuff was the primers and bullets.

Regardless, I brought everything home tonight. I've moved my bench around since I last owned this Lee Turret, but the mounting holes were still there and I got it put back in it's old spot. Until I have another place to store it, it'll live on the side of my bench.

Here's a breakdown of what I brought home:
Lee Classic Turret press (with only the small primer arm - couldn't find the large primer arm) - #90064
9mm shell holder
Lee Auto Drum Powder Measure (with large drum still in the box - small drum installed) - #90811
Lee Auto Disc Powder Measure Riser - #90041
Lee Safety Prime - #90997
Lee Undersize Carbide Sizing Die - #90313
Lee Powder Through Expanding Die - #90580
Lee Bullet Seat & Feed Die - 91181
Lee Taper Crimp Die - #90780
Frankford Arsenal Quick-N-EZ Case Tumbler with brand new corn cob media
Sifting Pan
Flitz Tumbler Media Additive
Hornady Lock-N-Load Impact Bullet Puller
Hornady electronic powder scale
L.E. Wilson Max Cartridge Gauge
Primer Pocket Cleaner
Lee Reloading Book - 2019 Edition
CFE Pistol Powder - 1 full lb and 1 about 3/4 lb
Berry's Bullets - .356 - 115gr RN - QTY 250
Berry's Bullets - .356 - 124gr Target HP - QTY 200
Xtreme Bullets - .355 - 124gr HP - QTY 54
Hornady Bullets- .355 - 115gr HAP - QTY 500
CCI Small Pistol Primers - QTY 968 (1 partial box in the brick)
3000 pieces of deprimed and wet tumbled 9mm brass (what's left of the 5000 that I had prepped for him last year)

I really only had my eyes on the primers and bullets, but I figured it may not be a bad idea to grab everything. At some point in the future I may need it, or I'll run into someone who's wanting a full setup with every single piece needed to load 9mm.

IMG-9448.JPG

IMG-9450.JPG
IMG-9454.JPG
IMG-9455.JPG
IMG-9456.JPG
IMG-9453.JPG

Last edited:

JaredC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
2 armslist offers made over the weekend came through..... Really only wanted 1 gun but after not hearing anything back, I moved on. Then 2 accepted offers on the same day and didnt want to back out.

Grabbed a Canik SPX BNIB for a steal of a deal and a CZ 97B for a so so price, I could have done a little better on that one

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
2 armslist offers made over the weekend came through..... Really only wanted 1 gun but after not hearing anything back, I moved on. Then 2 accepted offers on the same day and didnt want to back out.

Grabbed a Canik SPX BNIB for a steal of a deal and a CZ 97B for a so so price, I could have done a little better on that one
Pics or it didn't happen sir!!! 🙂

PBramble

Let's Eat
Special Hen
Reaction score
Early last year I got a co-worker who I sometimes shoot with started with reloading his own 9mm. I had a Lee Classic Turret press I sold him that was completely set up for 9mm. Since then he's picked up some other items. He told me today at work that he was looking to sell all of his reloading equipment and components. I suppose he isn't shooting much anymore. Whatever the reason is, we talked about him selling it as a full kit, or breaking it up into pieces. I told him that I really didn't need the press or equipment since I'm already fully set up on the Dillon for pistol calibers. We talked further, and we agreed on what I felt to be a fair price for all of his equipment. I have zero need for most it, but I figured that I would either find someone who wanted a turn-key 9mm setup, fully ready to go, or just keep it and I'd find a use for it down the road. The only things I really wanted out of the pile of stuff was the primers and bullets.

Regardless, I brought everything home tonight. I've moved my bench around since I last owned this Lee Turret, but the mounting holes were still there and I got it put back in it's old spot. Until I have another place to store it, it'll live on the side of my bench.

Here's a breakdown of what I brought home:
Lee Classic Turret press (with only the small primer arm - couldn't find the large primer arm) - #90064
9mm shell holder
Lee Auto Drum Powder Measure (with large drum still in the box - small drum installed) - #90811
Lee Auto Disc Powder Measure Riser - #90041
Lee Safety Prime - #90997
Lee Undersize Carbide Sizing Die - #90313
Lee Powder Through Expanding Die - #90580
Lee Bullet Seat & Feed Die - 91181
Lee Taper Crimp Die - #90780
Frankford Arsenal Quick-N-EZ Case Tumbler with brand new corn cob media
Sifting Pan
Flitz Tumbler Media Additive
Hornady Lock-N-Load Impact Bullet Puller
Hornady electronic powder scale
L.E. Wilson Max Cartridge Gauge
Primer Pocket Cleaner
Lee Reloading Book - 2019 Edition
CFE Pistol Powder - 1 full lb and 1 about 3/4 lb
Berry's Bullets - .356 - 115gr RN - QTY 250
Berry's Bullets - .356 - 124gr Target HP - QTY 200
Xtreme Bullets - .355 - 124gr HP - QTY 54
Hornady Bullets- .355 - 115gr HAP - QTY 500
CCI Small Pistol Primers - QTY 968 (1 partial box in the brick)
3000 pieces of deprimed and wet tumbled 9mm brass (what's left of the 5000 that I had prepped for him last year)

I really only had my eyes on the primers and bullets, but I figured it may not be a bad idea to grab everything. At some point in the future I may need it, or I'll run into someone who's wanting a full setup with every single piece needed to load 9mm.

View attachment 231156

View attachment 231157
View attachment 231159
View attachment 231160
View attachment 231161
View attachment 231158
I think you'd have to cut a heck of a deal when you're keeping the two hardest parts to obtain.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think you'd have to cut a heck of a deal when you're keeping the two hardest parts to obtain.
You're probably right, but I'd also sell them for a great deal. If someone wanted the bullets and primers, I would add them for an additional cost. Originally my only interest was in those two pieces, like most other folks would've been. We'll see what happens I suppose.

Latest posts

Top Bottom