Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Tired of futzing around with brass a hammer and punches...

Wheeler Sight Tool.jpg

Jason Freeland

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just got my new Wheaton Arms trigger installed in my PSA Dagger. Feels pretty good so far, much better than stock. If only the USPS would get my red dot out of the Memphis hell it's been in the last week, I would be happy.

PXL_20240417_200327668.jpg

Edit: Well ask and ye shall receive, I just checked again and it made it to OKC. Supposed to be delivered tomorrow.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Been some good deals posted in classifieds, this week. Wish I had hit lottery. My chances may be slightly better if I actually bought a ticket.

Resisted a few deals, though painful. One I couldn't, thanks to CutBait. Now, to get to range and burn some ammo. 10 round mag of .30-06 should be fun.

Last edited:

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Been some some deals posted in classifieds, this week. Wish I had hit lottery. My chances may be slightly better if I actually bought a ticket.

Resisted a few deals, though painful. One I couldn't, thanks to CutBait. Now, to get to range and burn some ammo. 10 round mag of .30-06 should be fun.
Yes, it’s killing me to turn down the deals

Last edited:

cboss

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Been looking at possibly getting one of these all week. Got my quarterly productivity bonus and my tax refund last week, so I'm looking at getting something a little more spendy than I usually get. A Hi-Power, a Beretta 92XI, a P365XL Spectre Comp and a Prodigy are all on the short list right now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom