Anyone else get a flu shot this year

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Doctors and people who think they're doctors are so vain. They always have to let everyone know they're a doctor. Heck, you even have to call them Dr. So-and-so. Do I call the lady checking out my groceries Cashier Lopez? Or maybe the dude working on my car Mechanic Smith? Jeez!

I don't care what anybody says, I heard the shot grows hair on your nipples and hair AROUND my nipples is enough!

:lmfao: Good Lord SB ... THAT is way way WAY too much information ... :lookaroun:faint::lmfao:

(says the girl with "alternative" body decorations ... lol)

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Doctors and people who think they're doctors are so vain. They always have to let everyone know they're a doctor. Heck, you even have to call them Dr. So-and-so. Do I call the lady checking out my groceries Cashier Lopez? Or maybe the dude working on my car Mechanic Smith? Jeez!

I don't care what anybody says, I heard the shot grows hair on your nipples and hair AROUND my nipples is enough!

I throw things at my nurse in clinic to make her stop calling me "sir".

Doesn't work, but I try. The fact that she's probably 20 years older than me and calls me sir just doesn't work. I don't want ANYONE calling me sir. HATE it. Don't like the title, either.

But anyways, I wish I could change my name on this forum. I changed it to something else on another, who would I email to get a name change?

grizzly97

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No shot for me. I've never gotten one, or any other kind of vaccination (minus my time as a pin cushion in the service) and have only gotten sick once or twice. I just don't allow my body to get sick.:boxing3: All natural for me. Don't take meds or pills either. Call me old fashion and stubborn. lol

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We can't change your name.You can open a new account but you'll lose all your posts and be a "newcomer" again.

You should be able to. This is a V-Bullitin platform isn't it? In the admin section go to the users profile, change it and save. Unless you don't have admin permissions.

oneshotonekill

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well I woke up this morning feeling fine. So I dont know if it was from the shot or not but what ever it was seems to have passed.

As has been stated in between the flaming, what you experienced was your immune systems reaction to the invader. While unpleasant it was nothing compared to a legit case of the flu. Glad you are feeling better. I get the flu shot every year (high risk job), sometimes I feel a little rough the next day sometimes I can't tell I had it. Your immune system is a very complex killing machine :explode: several factors influence it.

I get the shot because the real thing is far worse than the next day symptoms. I don't worry about the mind probes, tracking devices, and nanobots because we are all implanted with those at birth :brick: Well I gotta go back outside I am on chem trail watch this evening.

dieseltech09

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As has been stated in between the flaming, what you experienced was your immune systems reaction to the invader. While unpleasant it was nothing compared to a legit case of the flu. Glad you are feeling better. .

Thanks. I got the non-H1N1 shot last year and didnt have any reactions. This year several of the people I work with reported feeling bad the next day.

Latest posts

Top Bottom