Anyone see top shot tonight?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
While I do enjoy the show for it's entertainment value + the fact that it's about shooting (try to find some other shooting shows on TV?!), I do also suscribe to the opinion that the REAL Top Shot competition is held annually every August at Camp Perry.

sesh

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I finally watched it, made sure to watch before I opened this thread. I was pretty happy to see Jamie win the challenge. Joe is a madman! Ice water flows through his veins. I like the show, the drama doesn't bother me. As far as Ashley, he kinda lost his cool, he was definitely portrayed as the jerk this week, gave George a break I guess. I don't think anyone would question any of their service records, they've all sacrificed a lot. Can't wait to see how Jamie does in next week's elimination challenge:)

Phat Mike

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't know why George had such a hard time shooting the FAL. we've got one on the hill and it's a fun weapon to take out shooting. guess I didn't have all the stress of dogging the other shooter at the firing line that day. :)

penismightier

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I, like a few others, just watched the show tonight. Thank God I didn't open this thread before because I knew a spoiler would be coming!

As for the episode.....HOLY CRAP!! First, I never thought that Ashley would be such a douche. He seemed like a fairly decent guy, but to pull a crappy move like he did....sheesh. I was watching the whole time thinking....come on Jamie....come on Jaime.....and when he won the challenge I was ecstatic. Then came the elimination, talk about an ass-whooping! Joe was crazy good!

I still go with my pick.... Jamie #1!!!

ouhunter

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Drama doesn't bother me either but it's a competition for Top Shot so just like with most competitions your always going to have those that think or feel they have to get under others skin to gain an edge. I watch it for the shooting, listening to the experts and it's given me some ideals for set-ups for my own range here at my house. Besides how many of you really would care if you were known as a Ahole Top Shot w/$100,000 or a nice guy Top Shot w/$100,000.

okietool

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You know what bothers me the most?
You have 2 vets disrespecting a third's service.
I will garontee one thing, you would be better off having me lay down covering fire than trying to drag you out of deep water.
Ashley is a bonified hero, but why would he disrespect another man's service like that?
And George? 1 shot 1 kill, but he came in third. Like Reese Bobby said "If you ain't first, you're last".

copertop80

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
it really grinds my gears that some people think that because someone served that they can't be criticized. BULLCRAP !!!!!!!! There are BUTTHOLES in EVERY line of work. I did alittle time in service and I served with a few. What about this peckerhead that gave over 250k documents to wiki leaks, and he is from oklahoma to boot. Can he not be criticized because he "served',

thaHooligan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hope George goes next. I dont like his attitude and I think this episode he actually said he is now going off performance for his vote!? Since WHEN!? Just because Jamie was safe. HAH. integrityshegrity! And Im sick of hearing him say "failboat"! Ashely deserved to go home for the way he was acting. What goes around comes around...

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ashley should be ashamed of the way he behaved towards Jamie, but I'm sure he's not.

Bronze Star or not, he sure showed his a$$ on national TV for everyone to see.

Latest posts

Top Bottom