Anyone see top shot tonight?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

poopgiggle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hate legititimate??? How can hate in this instance be legit???

I don't know. Maybe Jamie really was a huge doucher behind the scenes. The rest of the house was trying to eliminate him for some reason.

Ashley (a girls name by the by)

What is this, 3rd grade?

Ashley was a man's name loooong before it was a girl's name.

couldn't give proper DUE where proper due's were due

Truly, you are the Oscar Wilde of OSA.

Jamie's (another girls name by the by)

No it isn't. Jamie is a common nickname for people named James.

hand in the when he LOST goes to prove that he wasn't living by the military's core values of integerity.

Yeah that was kind of a dick move.

This poster was happy to see a true tarnish on the name of all the branches go.

Again, this is some Oscar Wilde level rhetoric.

If you think that everything you see on TV on a reality show is really how it went down, then you're hopelessly naive.

carleb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Was the best episode since the first one when Jay hit the bullseye and George got pissed about it.

Good for Jamie! Ashley showed he has no real class and is just a typical sore loser!

Yes it's drama, but at least it's tilted toward something that is worth watching! It's just a game anyway. If you're gonna win, you have to play the game!

The producers gotta make some $$ out of it, or it wouldn't be on period, so a little drama sells the deal.

Ashley lost his nerve as soon as he couldn't get Jamie rattled with more challenges to what he really does on the job! Game was over at that point.

I'll contradict my last week prediction, I think George's little bully session is about to evaporate!

Last edited:

jim7711

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree that the editing of the show can make the guys on the show look like jerks when they really are good guys. I cannot trash talk any of the guys on the show. They are all military guys and so I'll give them all the benefit of the doubt.

Even Ashley, from what I've seen on tv of him I'd have a hard time liking the guy, but this dude has earned a Bronze Star! Here's some stuff I found about him that was published before he was on Top Shot.

Sergeant Spurlin deployed on more than 50 combat missions and served as the subject matter expert on all aircraft and close air support capabilities.

He was recognized for countering the improvised explosive device threat to the detachment by coordinating electronic warfare burns along main approach avenues. He also served as an MK-19 ear gunner for detachment operations and was the primary conduit for all fire support for preplanned and emergency close air support.

During the Waturpor Valley operation, where the enemy was closing in on the assault element, he used the AC-130 gunship to neutralize the enemy threat, allowing the assault element to block access to the objective out of contact. He also controlled close air support as the detachment engaged enemy attacking of a second objective. The ordnance dropped by the close air support under his control destroyed 10 to 15 enemy elements engaging coalition forces.

During Operation Stalking Wolf, he identified and destroyed a cave complex that was used by enemy surveillance operatives that observed and attacked coalition forces.

Does that mean that Ashley is a real nice guy? I don't know, but I have a hard time talking bad about a guy who has done for his country what Ashley has done.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I really don't care for these type of shows, all the drama crap.
But I watched it, mostly because it came on behind Larry the Cable Guy's show.
The FN seemed to own most of the shooters last night.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I couldn't stand george bitching and moaning about the fal. Just man up and shoot the thing and go on. Everyone else has to do exactly the same thing. Yea george, you are so hard core.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow ... maybe I should start watching again ... On DWTS the only drama we've had this week was Kirstie's shoe falling off ...

If only they would fill a little more time with shooting and a little less time showing the ugly side effects of testosterone overload.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If it was really a "Top Shot" competition, there wouldn't be any voting each other off or stuff like that. They should have different contests and eliminate the last place with each contest and move on to the next one with the next show. If there is a tie at the last place, have a shoot off. Let the scores decide who leaves.

rawhide

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This stuff has been edited to hell to create drama. I wouldn't be surprised if Jamie really was a horrible person and Ashley's hate was legitimate. I also wouldn't be surprised if everything went down just like they showed it.

TIVO Baby! Tivo the show then FF through everything but the contests.

Jamie is an Appleseed guy and posts on AS forum frequently. He says the producers were always trying to lead them into saying things that would stir the pot and 1 episode is edited from dozens of hours.

Latest posts

Top Bottom