Anyone see top shot tonight?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
After this weeks episode, here is where I sit.

Jamie is now who I am pulling for.
Chis gained some respect from me. His reasons for voting Ashley are dead to nuts. (Last weeks episode I lost respect for anyone who was against Jamie).
Ashley. who I liked and was pulling for from the beginning proved out to be a d*ck. Glad he is gone.
Gunny, never really had much against him, but since he participates in this "Lets get Jamie off regardless of performance"... well, d*ck move.
Joe is proving to be a great competitor and has a lot of integrity in my book. I hope to see him in the final group.
George is still a douche.

lcunningham

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Regardless of how he acted its a show nice guys do not get ratings. It was stupid what he said but it was purely out of anger from getting thrown under the bus by the people who were last in the challenge so they would not have to go. $100k is all they care about. Also, bronze stars are not rare anymore especially for an officer or high ranking nco. Someone who is awarded a bronze star worth anything will have a V in it and they did not do what they did thinking "hey ill get an award for this".

sesh

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
John kerry "earned" two purple harts but he's still a douche bag,

it really grinds my gears that some people think that because someone served that they can't be criticized. BULLCRAP !!!!!!!! There are BUTTHOLES in EVERY line of work. I did alittle time in service and I served with a few. What about this peckerhead that gave over 250k documents to wiki leaks, and he is from oklahoma to boot. Can he not be criticized because he "served',

So you're comparing him to John Kerry and the wiki leaks guy?

Regardless of how he acted its a show nice guys do not get ratings. It was stupid what he said but it was purely out of anger from getting thrown under the bus by the people who were last in the challenge so they would not have to go. $100k is all they care about. Also, bronze stars are not rare anymore especially for an officer or high ranking nco. Someone who is awarded a bronze star worth anything will have a V in it and they did not do what they did thinking "hey ill get an award for this".

I don't have one.

Before you go off on me, I'm just prodding a little. A lot of people worked up over a TV show.

lcunningham

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Over the last 10 years the bronze star has been given out more than it should be. There are many out there who did something to get it. There are also those like the politician who ran against Lankford who got one because he left the green zone a few times. I'll be the first to admit I don't think I deserved mine... I was the closest to the guy who went down and just reacted. I did my job anyone would have done it. For all I know he deserved his... I just get tired of seeing people use a military award they received by not leaving the wire and their rank used in politics and finally wanted to rant about it.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There are just to many unseen events and unheard conversations for me to make any more judgements at this point. George does come off as a douche...but who know's. He's still clinging to being a 'sniper'...oh well.

Ashely came off as an ass on the last episode and is claiming on his FB that the reason he went after Jaime was because Jaime made claims about having 'confirmed kills' while attached to a particular unit...a unit comprised of guys that Ashley knew personally and informed him that Jaime's story was b.s.

In short, the shooting is fun to watch, but the edited, manufactured drama is killing the show.

I'm rooting for Joe.

Latest posts

Top Bottom