Anyone seeing Morels yet?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrgecko

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have not had time to go look yet.....has any body seen any shrooms yet? I have two small patches that grow on my property but I just have not found the time to check them. The boys usually tell me when they show up. Years past, I have found them as early as march 15th. Feels like we need more rain before they will take off.

I am new to the forums and have been lurking for a few weeks and wanted to say hi to all. I am a father of five (4 boys, one girl) and we spend as much time as we can hunting or fishing. My oldest son who is 10 years got five deer this past season.

I really enjoy the forums here as everyone seems to get along so well.

Larry/mrgecko

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I agree with all the above.
When the redbuds are budding the the dogwood has some white blooms, time to go for some shrooms!:D

BTW, welcome to the forum! Hope you stay with us, and tell us some hunting and fishing stories. I'll bet you have a lot with the kids:D

deerwhacker444

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Welcome..!

Always post pics of stuff,..pics are good...!

I think I need some rain around my area before I see any morels. Been awfully dry in my county since October.

JRSherman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm going to try to find some in me and my Grandpa's old stomping grounds South of Roaring River. He'd always take me hunting with him for a good reason.

While I could barely ever spot a brown morel sticking up at my feet, he couldn't see the white morels at all! I'm looking forward to going wild woods hunting for them for the first time in a long time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom