Anyone take advantage of the beautiful day today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It was a beautiful day for early January; too nice to sit in the house. My daughter and I placed ourselves on leaf duty. I have several large trees which dump an enormous amount of leaves in the fall. We've worked some of them in recent weeks but today we got the fire pit going again and burned a bunch of 'em. She's 9 and likes to drive the yard sweeper behind the mower while I work the fire. We still have a bunch of Sycamore leaves to burn but we're getting there. It was a great day to be outside.

Last edited:

Razorback01

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
We went to the range in our backyard and my wife shot my Glock 19. She's taking the concealed carry course next saturday and wanted to make sure she could operate the gun proficiently.

PBramble

Let's Eat
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've managed to refinish 2 rooms in the house and ran a manual backhoe for the remainder of the day. I feel like I got quite a bit accomplished today.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Retrofitted the duramax with an external heater hookup. Sold my beloved Tracker Tundra... Shopped around and filled out an order for a z-9 nitro. It was a good day

Latest posts

Top Bottom