Apology to All of You

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
JB, it seems to me you have always called it as you see it. Yes, you could be fervent and acerbic in your comments. However, being passionate in your beliefs is no vice. I hope you will continue to be this way regardless.

sanjuro893

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Oliver, I am giving serious thought to the Tea Party. In fact, I was laughing to myself, that I would probably become a "tea-bagger" ha ha. But given what's going on, I'd wear the title proudly.

WHAT??? I haven't been this shocked since I found out Freddie Mercury was gay.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Whatevs. My opinion is that if one's first thought to hearing the news of a bunch of little children being shot was anything political, then one's priorities are jacked.

Seems the first thoughts of about half the country were "Guns and gun culture killed these kids, we need to attack the right."

And the other half thought "Man, the democrats are gonna push gun control. My guns! Oh, and the breakup of the nuclear family at the hands of liberals caused these dead kids."

And we wonder how, in a country programmed to think like that, we'd ever ever raise a suicidal mass shooter. Or a few every year.

I have seen the true faces of the liberal movement and it has enraged me.

I've seen the true faces of the conservative movement and they looked like canned hams with receding hairlines.

Mid-life crisis

ellipsis...

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
republicans have more fun...JB your new peers are mostly ones of courage and honor and honesty...liberals come under the guise of peace, but they are like vipers when they show their true colors...ALL of the totalitarian regimes in recent history were LEFT WING...classical liberalism is dead...that was more like libertarianism...the "new" liberals are race baiters, hypocrites, and nanny-state authoritarians that are much more oppressive than some republican who supports traditional marriage but doesn't HATE gay people...Totalitarians LOVE un-armed peasants...just look at the gun control advocates/mass-murderes of the past...Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot, Mao...all LOVED gun control...Thanks the good Lord you are awakened!

Latest posts

Top Bottom