Are Certain Executions Unconstitutional or Inhumane??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

penismightier

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd rather stand with them than a bunch of prmitive, theocratic middle eastern countries and China. To each his own.

What's our beef with Islamic countries again? We should just get together and settle our differences over shared ground: jerking off to torture.

So was the no good, worthless f*ck that died related to you? Just curious.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have no idea what they've used in the past, or what they're using now, nor am I getting all up in arms and pissed off over what happened here recently, as I wasn't there and don't know. Neither was anyone else on this board. All we have to go on is media reports - and we all know how well they do that. I can read the story of what happened and imagine half a dozen different scenarios of how that went down, and easily could understand how it has been wildly overblown. But again... I don't know, I wasn't there.

All I know is, it's SIMPLE to come up with a quick, cheap, easy, painless and readily available cocktail to achieve the desired result.

The ONLY reason it is an issue is politics. NOTHING ELSE.

No kidding. Wouldn't morphine be a great way to go. I promise you there is no shortage of that crap.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Himmler would approve a lot of today's posts.

The entire rest of the civilized western world thinks we are fukcing barbarians. But we're 'mericans by god. Fly the stars and stripes over third world behavior and it's all fine and dandy.

Good god man pull yourself together. So now everyone is a nazi that supports capital punishment? It's not like we are talking about kangaroo court here. It's a 20 year process with numerous appeals and many different reviews. Hence the cost you ***** about. The reason it is that way is to make damned sure that who we are putting down is the one that did the crime.

The rest of the civilized western world restricts firearm ownership by ordinary citizens as well. Should we adopt those policies as well?

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
this.

Seen a video from the former Yugoslavia were rapists were killed with full auto AK's. The victims relatives carried out the execution.

That works for me. So Himmler, Stalin, George Washington all believed in the death penalty....how about that icon of virtue Abraham Lincoln?

Latest posts

Top Bottom