are godless kids doomed?...and other fun stuff

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eagle Eye

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
apparently if you don't murder, sleep with your neighbors wife, and are not a glutton but don't believe in god, you are a cherry pickin atheist. There is no way people could live by those values without having read or having been inspired by the bible.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
apparently if you don't murder, sleep with your neighbors wife, and are not a glutton but don't believe in god, you are a cherry pickin atheist. There is no way people could live by those values without having read or having been inspired by the bible.

I've read it front to back two or three times. Still, Amazon Prime. Highly recommend it.

If anyone wants some values, please ask me for my Amazon link so I can make .023 cents off the purchase of your very on standard for right and wrong.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I didn't want to leave you guessing.

I'm not sure how to relate to you. I've seen posts from you supporting gay marriage, posts supporting abortion, and posts relating to having gay sex. Dude - I'm not gay but you have me intrigued. I hope we meet and talk face to face sometime.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
latin, as well? which was not widely understood and required a priest to 'help' be understood/shared. Wasn't that one of the points of the reformation?

But the overall point still stands. Which 'owners manual' is correct? I don't mean to disparage those who choose to live by the teaching of the bible, but rather point out that the bible we have today is far different (both in language and meaning) from the original and that the idea that the bible is uncorrupted by the needs of man is unrealistic.

It has served as a tool of those in power for centuries in much the same way the powers continues to manipulate the masses today.

Nope, ixnay on the Latinay.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not sure how to relate to you. I've seen posts from you supporting gay marriage, posts supporting abortion, and posts relating to having gay sex. Dude - I'm not gay but you have me intrigued. I hope we meet and talk face to face sometime.

It's the internet. You'd probably be bored upon meeting a blue-collar redneck that owns two pickups and has a common-law wife who has never had gay sex whose main hobby is hunting whitetail deer. There are plenty of me in Oklahoma.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
It's the internet. You'd probably be bored upon meeting a blue-collar redneck that owns two pickups and has a common-law wife who has never had gay sex whose main hobby is hunting whitetail deer. There are plenty of me in Oklahoma.

You forgot to tell him about your fetish for AR soft serve ice cream.

Latest posts

Top Bottom