Are You Beginning to Stock Up on Ammo?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VIKING

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I meant to type beginning my Wal Mart run...not begging ha ha ha
I know what you meant. I don't know you personally but judging from your post I don't see you begging in the future..But to answer you question........NO.....I got more than I can shoot now. Unless it gets stollen I probably won't ever run out..

thaHooligan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I havent really been stocking up, but I fixed my father in-laws shotgun for him over the weekend and he repayed the favor by bringing me a 200rd box of Remington UMC .223 ammo, so that was pretty cool. Ive cleaned and fixed a few guns for him in the past, so I guess he thought he owed me or somethin. Of course I told him he didnt owe me anything, but if he insisted, I wouldnt turn down free ammo. Other than that, Ive got some random .223 ammo laying around and I bought a 100rd box of federal 9mm over the weekend. I need more .308, .22, and .22mag ammo though.

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you are speaking about a SHTF scenario I am GTG because I can only so much with me at one time anyway. If you are referring the impending Republican defeat in November then I am in big trouble. I am NOT an Oba-Muslim fan, I DON'T want him in office again, BUT I think the minorities will come out in force AGAIN to vote for the minority candidate. Sucks....................

Latest posts

Top Bottom