ATF Little Rock.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would just like to find confirmation of whether it was a no knock, announce, knock and enter or if they actually knocked and waited on him to answer.

If they knocked and waited on him to answer and he still decide to shoot at them that's adds a pretty big twist to this disaster.
I have an educated guess based on past history as to how this situation went down and why, but the limp Richards on here would have the post reported as soon as I hit “reply”. :rolleyes2

StLPro2A

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What’s going on with this ATF shootout in Little Rock Arkansas? Not much info that I can find.
Reading this confirms one needs to install drop-in ballisters behind doors, back all doors with AR500 plates, place Lexan sheets inside all windows, build multiple dispersed firing ports, confirm your neighborhood fields of fire, build grenade drop boxes outside above each door, buy body armor for all your dogs. Oh, you know I'm kidding. Those dogs need to dog up, buy their own body armor.

Last edited:

Letfreedomring

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Reading this confirms one needs to install drop-in ballisters behind doors, back all doors with AR500 plates, place Lexan sheets inside all windows, build multiple dispersed firing ports, confirm your neighborhood fields of fire, build grenade drop boxes outside above each door, buy body armor for all your dogs. Oh, you know I'm kidding. Those dogs need dog up, buy their own body armor.
ZomboMeme 29032024015753.jpg

7f1b7a19d980f62d.jpeg

:laughup::laughup::laughup:

Latest posts

Top Bottom