attention crazy drivers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The wife was born in Minnesota and commutes 50 miles round trip in a 4cyl FWD compact sedan and she gets around great, she just takes her time- its mostly all Hwy 51 and the BA to her office in Tulsa and back home. 10 years married and I dont ever remember her getting stuck any where. She even got my car out once after it had been buried in her driveway under snow for a week 10 years ago when I came to visit her from northern California when we were first dating, a 98' Supra TT. Ive got an older lifted 4x4 with a V-8, a newer 6cyl AWD/4x4 SUV with a brand new set of big BFG A/T KOs, and several RWD muscle cars with V-8s. I aint goin nowhere. I just came back from northern California and driving in the snow there. I have food a bigazz TV and most anything else I might need.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
Going slower when the conditions warrant it is not crazy.

Going 20mph in a 65 just because there's a snowflake falling from the sky and nothing on the roads yet is crazy. Going 10+ over when it's freezing rain and slick is crazy also.

It does seem like there's a lot of those two crazy extremes in OK.

Gebrown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm going to have to side with the slow down people. I saw a couple crazy people today, why risk not only your life but lives of others. Slow down, where you're going will still be there. Everyone knows the road conditions, if you're late you're late, I'm sure your boss, significant other, etc. would rather you be late and safe than have to come get you out of a ditch or worse.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am all for slowing down when conditions are bad, but to come to a crawl, talking 5mph, is crazy, was in a jamb up this morning, traffice moving just fine at 40mph when everyone has to stop, why? One driver at a 5mph crawl had over 30 cars backed up..thats whats crazy.

Chard

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Glad I have the option of staying home. Wait for the deer to show up.
img.photobucket.com_albums_v231_GLG20_DSC00750_zpsc46509aa.jpg

img.photobucket.com_albums_v231_GLG20_DSC00215.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom