attention crazy drivers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
sounds like alot of people should have got out of bed earlier and to get started instead of waiting til the last minute to try to get where their going in a hurry
Yes, and they should've stayed off the highway, or at least out of the passing lane, the slow buggers. I can understand driving cautiously, but what we had this morning was, effectively, rain (on my route to work, anyway). I know we're in a drought, so people aren't used to driving in the rain, but, seriously, there's no reason to crawl along at HALF the speed limit on a flipping highway when the road is only wet...

COZICAN

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Passing lane? Fast lane? I assumed all lanes were available to all traffic up to the posted speed limit. If not there should be signs.

Coz

Weatherby

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
General discussion section in summary:

"If only people would do things the way I want, everything would be better." (traffic, gun counter help, politics, ect)

Sounds pretty similar to the anti gunners standpoint. For all the democrat bashing that goes on here, some of you sound just like them, wishing you could control the actions of others.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Passing lane? Fast lane? I assumed all lanes were available to all traffic up to the posted speed limit. If not there should be signs.
It is the law, and it is posted, at least along the interstates and turnpikes.
Oklahoma Statutes, Title 47, Chapter 11, Section 11-301, Drive on Right Side of Roadway - Exceptions ( http://www.oscn.net/applications/oscn/DeliverDocument.asp?CiteID=82277 ).
Oklahoma Statutes, Title 47, Chapter 11, Section 11-309, Additional Rules for Driving on Roadways Laned for Traffic ( http://www.oscn.net/applications/oscn/DeliverDocument.asp?CiteID=82287 )

Edit: sarcasm noted, but too many people don't realize that it actually is the law in Oklahoma...

Latest posts

Top Bottom