attention crazy drivers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd rather take it safe and slow down. Pass me all you want. I got passed by a moving truck this morning which threw slush, covering my windshield. That's a scary feeling being totally blinded until the wipers can move that stuff out of your view.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Going slower when the conditions warrant it is not crazy.

Going 20mph in a 65 just because there's a snowflake falling from the sky and nothing on the roads yet is crazy. Going 10+ over when it's freezing rain and slick is crazy also.

It does seem like there's a lot of those two crazy extremes in OK.

this right here.

nos8ed

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just about got plowed this morning at the intersection of I-40 & Council. Guy came over the hill at a higher speed than the limit allows and proceeded through the intersection 3 seconds after my green left turn arrow lite up. I waited until he was passing me and I blasted my horn at him. Made me feel just a little bit better. I'm glad I was paying attention.

AGI

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Diesel, 2wd & open diff made for an interesting drive home this morning. Lol

I made it just fine thanks to good tires and me taking it easy.

You guys be careful out there!

Jace

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If everyone was running Blizzaks, then driving wouldnt be so crazy around here. You gotta love semi truck drivers who throw up slush that freezes on your windshield cuz theyre missing part/all of a mudflap. Please be considerate!

dutchwrangler

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The wife unit and I talked this morning. She informed me that she was going in late to work to avoid Oklahoman drivers. Told her I didn't blame her one bit. Snapped this photo after talking to her to let her see what I was dealing with up on Hwy 3 between Billings and Great Falls, Montana. Only 10F and slick as sh-t.

[Broken External Image]

OkieGentleman

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I just try and drive safe, not too fast and not so slow. Now I just honk and wave as I go by the knothead that passed me 2 minutes ago going way way too fast for conditions and ended up in the ditch. If I see kids I will stop, adults only, tough you should not have gotten in the car with the idiot.:yikes2:

By the way when you pass a trooper giving out a ticket, honk your horn and wave (with all you fingers) and let him know he is doing a good job! I love doing that to the guys that passed me 3 minutes before doing about 20 mph over the speed limit and I next time I see them they are pulled over.
:wave:

Latest posts

Top Bottom