Attepted home invansion!!(yukon,ok)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BIG_MIKE2005

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sucks for a family to go through this kind of invasion of their life. Good thing you guys woke up in time to react & didn't get caught in your sleep. If your not a big dog kind of family & don't want to invest in a security system, grab a baby monitor at least. I use one not only to listen in on the kids at night but also I can hear everything downstairs in the house. You couldn't even jiggle the door handle without me hearing it. Helps us cause I know if anyone ever tried to break a window or open a window I'd hear them before they could get inside. This is very important for me since our kids rooms are downstairs & the master is upstairs by itself. I have to be able to get downstairs fast if need be. However we have dogs & nothing can come through our doors without our pit letting us know & she sleeps downstairs.

Street Rat

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I live in Yukon, so my concern is why Yukon police don't have any motivation to chase a suspected home invader, this officer was obviously close enough to get a description of the suspect.

Latest posts

Top Bottom