Beggs Man charged with firing a gun inside Night Trips

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOL at this ... I worked for an attorney who was on retainer for one of the other "finer" establishments here in town. Some of the stories that came out of that place were hysterical ... very entertaining client. ;)

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
From what I have heard that place is jam packed with people typically. If he had shot the gun anywhere but the ceiling or floor he surely would have hit someone/something(you never know what is in stripclubs).

ZombieHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So guy shoots a gun and points it at a cop he gets the chair, but a Man in florida kills 2 british businessman and gets off with writing a check and house arrest in their SWANK oceanfront condo. Something is wrong here....Me thinks the system is for sale!

badrinker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Carrying a weapon where alcohol is served,

Assuming all current licensure is correct, he can carry in an "establishment licensed to dispense low-point beer or alcoholic beverages where the sale of low-point beer or alcohol does not constitute the primary purpose of the business"

So, are beer sales the primary purpose of Night-trips?? I would say yes from the owner's stand point, but how about from the patrons' standpoint? Who gets to define it?

In all seriousness, what could tick you off enough at a booger bar to shoot up the place??

Latest posts

Top Bottom