Best budget scope brand for the money???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
This is my response from Arken the awesome:

"All of our products are manufactured in our facility in China, with the exception of the outsourced Japanese ED glass. Thanks for the inquiry!"

Chicom all the way!

ED glass is the standard in most optics now and Japan supplies it to almost everyone who requires it because they can't make it. If somebody requires ED glass in an optic and Japan doesn't provide it, it'll come from Europe or the US most likely. lol

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

"All of our products are manufactured in our facility in China, with the exception of the outsourced Japanese ED glass. Thanks for the inquiry!"

Chicom all the way!

ED glass is the standard in most optics now and Japan supplies it to almost everyone who requires it because they can't make it. If somebody requires ED glass in an optic and Japan doesn't provide it, it'll come from Europe or the US most likely. lol
I hope my glass doesn't have ED.

Firemedic712

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Chicom all the way!

So which scopes in the OPs price range have what you would consider quality glass? Educate me...

Firemedic712

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom