Best CCW class

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

Double Tap

I’m not going to sit here and tell you that I am “the best”, but I will tell you what we have going. I teach the CCW at King’s Guns LLC, in Cushing. We have a one location classroom / range right there at the gun store. My class is very hands on and interactive. The material is presented to you in a power point presentation instead of just material read from a book. We also include a number of videos threw out the day, both serious and funny. After the test (A simple 15 question safety exam) we move into gun handling skills, clearing malfunctions, and basic operation of your weapon system. Our cost for the class is $60, basically the standard rate, we are fully insured which is how a number of instructors tend to do the class cheaper, without the overhead of insurance, I’d be doing it for less as well. You are welcome to contact me with any questions either via the form or call me at 918-873-0407.

A

ArmedCivy

I got my CCW from the guys at Carry Legal. Their class is held in Broken Arrow, and it was really fun! They'll teach you what you need to know, but they make it way fun. Did i say it was fun? And they give instruction in firearm handling, they have ya shoot quite a bit. I've sent a couple of my friends their way and they loved it.

shooterdave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bro, since you literally live in the middle of NOWHERE, go to the OSBI SDA instructor link given earlier ^^^^^^ and find someone close. This is an all day course and I'm sure you don't want to add several hours of travel on top of a full day. It's not like your going to be learning any profound skills or anything. Basically, all classes SHOULD be the same and follow the CLEET curriculum that is given to every instructor. Your going to be learning about the laws of SDA mostly and those don't change from person to person. Now, later, if you want to take some actual "skills" classes, you might want to do some traveling to get with the right person based of what you are looking for. Best advice I can give. While I would like your money, I see no reason for anyone to drive a long distnce for this class. There are something like 325 SDA instructors listed on the OSBI site. Good luck!

Mr.357Sig

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Surely, there has to be some decent classes in Weatherford, Clinton or Elk City. ShooterDave is right, check the OSBI site for an instructor in one of those towns.

From the OSBI website:

RATCLIFFE, JAMES RYAN

WEATHERFORD

580-819-1444

WILSON, MATTHEW D

WEATHERFORD

580-774-0396

MCWHOTER, JASON G

EL RENO / MUSTANG

405-417-6665

Latest posts

Top Bottom