Best open carry cop stop EVER!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm all for exercising one's rights, but the officer was very obviously not violating them or even attempting to. He was doing his job of keeping the peace in his community.

The best way to protect our rights is to come together and get to know our local LEO's. Return to Mayberry.

This!!!!!

LEOs are not the enemy, just people doing a rotten but much needed job who catch crap from both sides. The bureaucrats and elected dipwads on one side insisting they enforce rules and laws that make little sense in stopping crime and keeping the peace. On the other side people that are either scared of the LEOs, baiting them, or looking for them to make mistakes. Somewhere in the middle are the normal law abiding citizens going WTF????

doorgunner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There are sargents, and Non commissioned officers. There are also cops, and police officers. This guy is very much a police officer. Very professional, even tempered, and instructive/professional without being over bearing. Kudos to this officer the way he had the situation with these jackasses. We need more like him.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The officer said they had received several calls about these guys. I guess it never crossed their minds that they are paying him with their tax dollars to investigate things like this. You can't investigate without asking questions. Unless you've had prior contact with the person, you have no way to know if you're talking to a convicted felon or not.

From listening to him and watching the backup cars nearby, I'd say they've had some training on how to deal with these youtubers. "We're just trying to educate everyone", yeah, ok.

AllOut

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wait, wait... What's that smell?
Is that alcohol I smell on you???
NO?, u sure? Cause you just sleered your speach a bit buddy.
Looks like I'm gonna need to disarm you, and your ID.... While I run you in for suspicion of "Public Intox!" And possession of a firearm while intoxicated!

Latest posts

Top Bottom