Beta c drum mags for AR-15

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone own a Beta C 100 rd drum magazine? If so how well does it work and is it worth the money?

Are they worth the money? Depends on what you are using them for.

Semi Auto? Man that is alot of trigger pulls.
Full auto? Man that is alot of fun.

I like 'em in 9mm, but then I shoot alot more 9mm than .223.

Does it work? here is a 100 round 9mm mag dump.

View My Video

Sometimes the audio and video don't mesh up. Don't know why.

If you watch the net, you can find them at good prices. There is a Korean knockoff version out there for around 160, but I've seen the name brand 223 mags go for 200 to 210 and their support is here in the USA.

Dave

0352Marine

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Are they worth the money? Depends on what you are using them for.

Semi Auto? Man that is alot of trigger pulls.
Full auto? Man that is alot of fun.

I like 'em in 9mm, but then I shoot alot more 9mm than .223.

Does it work? here is a 100 round 9mm mag dump.

View My Video

Sometimes the audio and video don't mesh up. Don't know why.

If you watch the net, you can find them at good prices. There is a Korean knockoff version out there for around 160, but I've seen the name brand 223 mags go for 200 to 210 and their support is here in the USA.

Dave

That was awesome

KurtM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes I have used one quite a lot. It works great but you have to lube the hell out of them with Graphite or they will choke! That is why they come with two tubes of it in the carrier.

0352Marine

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If money is a concern, 100 rd mags are NOT what you should be looking for. :laugh6:

What I meant by is it worth the money is that it better work flawlessly. I also have a sks and if you buy anything more than a 20 rd tapco magazine your wasting your money cause it either won't work or you'll have modify it to make it work or it will eventually break.

KurtM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well when you need one they are definitly worth the money. Mine has been 100% since I got it back in 98...BUT I use a lot of Graphite.....and yes the capacity has made the difference between first and second place for me several times. I have seen several of them fail and it can be directly attributed to not using graphite. Kind of like blaming a gun for not working when you have never oiled it!...Seems to me the blame should be on the guy who didn't lube it. KurtM

Latest posts

Top Bottom