Biden, at risk with young voters, is racing to shift marijuana policy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Now that we’re off topic….😁

IMG_2317.jpeg

Probably should have been done years ago. Don’t have the prison space for all these hardened pot criminals.

T. MIKE SMITH

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have made up my mind that I have no time for anyone who says they are not a Trump fan, especially talk show people. My opinion is, he may be the only one who can do anything to slow down this crazy border and illegal entry into this country. He may be the only one who can limit the crazy social and commie ideas dumped on us by the left. Republicans who don't like Trump are idiots or just Dems playing to be Rep. And this doesn't mean I love Republicans. I think Mark Wayne is an idiot, but he votes more to my liking most of the time. I think Lankford is a wishie-washie little Falls Creek phony, but he votes more like I would most of the time. Trump could shut up more, but where would the entertainment be. Don't support Biden or those like him, cause Trump uses anything he can to win getting to and holding office. And don't believe the left won't use every dirty trick in the book to defeat him.

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
These clowns don't think like regular guys, don't desire the same things we do. Neither DJT or FJB has ever done the same things other adult, working folks do. Most of our career politicians are the same.

It'd take a regular guy, if he was a veteran might even be better, that had actually struggled a bit and really loved his country, his people - to be a decent leader.
I would agree with you. If only we could elect a president that wasn’t a politician.

TerryP

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
These clowns don't think like regular guys, don't desire the same things we do. Neither DJT or FJB has ever done the same things other adult, working folks do. Most of our career politicians are the same.

It'd take a regular guy, if he was a veteran might even be better, that had actually struggled a bit and really loved his country, his people - to be a decent leader.
Sometimes I really relate to your thinking.

PBramble

Let's Eat
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just saw a montage of videos of Pandering Joe on just about every issue. When it was about a train wreck in Ohio, he lamented on his home catching fire.....in several incidents.
When comments about Puerto Rico came out, he commented he was raised in a Puerto Rican family which he never was, when the bridge in Baltimore was hit today, he commented he rode a train across that bridge daily on his trips to DC from his home in Delaware today and pledged to rebuild it using tax payer dollars.
Facts: there never has been a rail on that bridge. Never.

Some of our libs on this forum that like guns, and profess to like freedom, please tell me why you like and will vote for him.
The same president that is doing everything in his power to take those guns and freedoms away from you.
Convince me that that is opposite of what I believe in.
Prove me wrong.
The train goes through Baltimore proper, over land. It crosses three bridges on it's route and none are near that one.

Frank Pope

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just saw a montage of videos of Pandering Joe on just about every issue. When it was about a train wreck in Ohio, he lamented on his home catching fire.....in several incidents.
When comments about Puerto Rico came out, he commented he was raised in a Puerto Rican family which he never was, when the bridge in Baltimore was hit today, he commented he rode a train across that bridge daily on his trips to DC from his home in Delaware today and pledged to rebuild it using tax payer dollars.
Facts: there never has been a rail on that bridge. Never.

Some of our libs on this forum that like guns, and profess to like freedom, please tell me why you like and will vote for him.
The same president that is doing everything in his power to take those guns and freedoms away from you.
Convince me that that is opposite of what I believe in.
Prove me wrong.
Anyone who thinks Biden is more than a mask for Green New Deal radicals has been out of touch for a very long time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom