Blocked road protocol?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is the appropriate course of action?

• Sit there and wait for the road to clear.

• Try to maneuver around the protestors.

• Drive like hell because you are in fear for your life and your occupants life.

Results are only viewable after voting.

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
what do you mean by blocked? people standing in the road? vehicles across the road? are they an actual threat, charging you? do they have weapons? if all they are is "pedestrians", of course you can't hit them. If they are attacking, of course you can shoot them. It's the in between stuff that's sticky. I can tell you that if my wife and kid are present, things will turn deadly a lot faster than they would if I was a long.

"a long" what?

RedHawk357Mag

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Avoidance would be the absolute best option. Situational awareness being your best asset. In light of your best planning, in spite of most folks desire to get along, some times things don't work out and stupid just can't seem to help itself. For those times I think the events of Reginald Denny probably should give the part of your brain the information you need to make a decision. It's pretty much along the lines of getting taken to a secondary crime scene. It won't end well for you and its probably gonna hurt a lot before you die.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Make sure my breaks are not working before leaving the house (you know...kinda working so you won't hurt the law abiding). Take your regular route that you already know will be blocked by a bunch of thugs. Get it up to ramming speed (not over the limit though) and stay in my lane at posted limits till I get to work or the thugs stop flying over my hood.

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If people wanna protest, they should get a permit and do it in daylight. And not block traffic or pedestrians. Some ot these BLM fools decided blocking the road was a great idea.

Latest posts

Top Bottom