Frustrated Drivers Blocked on Busy Road Take Matters Into Their Own Hands and Drag Protesters Out of the Way

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NationalMatch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Meh. That's nothing. Now, this.. This is something.

The above, plus the following, and we're on to something.
fff_deathmobile.jpg

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Meh. That's nothing. Now, this.. This is something.

The above, plus the following, and we're on to something.
fff_deathmobile.jpg

it's weird how james fields got legit 500 years in prison and this guy.....well no one even remembers his name and i seriously doubt he's even in jail.

the media was real quick to assume he was a white supreme and they talked this story every minute until they found out.....he wasn't white.

that must have meant he didn't mean to do it, ya see. kinda like ebba and all those poor people at the christmas parade. just at the wrong place at the wrong time when a vehicle just runs out of control for no reason at all.....

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Ahall

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know someone who tried it.
This is what I learned.

Its a safe bet in this country a lot of the protesters traveled to the venue to provoke engagement by others and lawsuits are part of their income strategy.

So, don't do it unless you have a lot of money to piss away defending your actions, or absolutely no assists.
Someone in the crowd is begging you to try it so they and a plaintiffs attorney can raid your bank account.

Between the civil complaint and criminal charges for reckless endangerment or something else, good chance your minute of glory and personal gratification will cost $1000 or more a second in defense costs.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
it's weird how james fields got legit 500 years in prison and this guy.....well no one even remembers his name and i seriously doubt he's even in jail.

the media was real quick to assume he was a white supreme and they talked this story every minute until they found out.....he wasn't white.

that must have meant he didn't mean to do it, ya see. kinda like ebba and all those poor people at the christmas parade. just at the wrong place at the wrong time when a vehicle just runs out of control for no reason at all.....
!00 years ago the black person was always wrong, today the black person is always RIGHT! The PHONY NEWS MEDIA CAUSED BOTH, AND BOTH ARE DEAD WRONG! WHY DO WE ALWAYS GIVE THE NEWS MNEDIA A FREE PASS, TO CAUSE UNTOLD DAMAGE, DEATHS, AND DISTRUCTION, AND NEVER FACE THE CONSIQUENCES OF WHAT THEY CAUSED? The 1921 Tulsa Race Riot was literally started by the competing news papers, all trying out out synsatonlize each other, and clamed the black man in jail was going to be lynched,( the politicially correct thing to say at that time)! This cause armed black men to go to the jail to take him out by force, before he was lynched! This caused armed white men to go to the jail to stop them! Then guess what happened? 11 white men, and 3 black men were killed in this first enguagement of the riot. ALL BECIUSE THE NEWS MEDIA MADE UP SENSATIONALIZED STORIES, THAT WERE NEVER TRUE TO START WITH! THE NEWS MEDIA HAS NEVER ADMITTED ANY BLAME TO THIS DAY, IN FACT ARCHIVED NEWS STORIES FROM THIS DATE, HAVE MYSTERIOUSLY DISAPPEARED! Guess who brought ALL BRUTAL DICTATORS TO POWER LEFT, AND RIGHT WING! YOU GOT IT, NONE OF THEM COULD HAVE A GAINED POWER WITHOUT THE HELP OF THE NEWS MEDIA!

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know someone who tried it.
This is what I learned.

Its a safe bet in this country a lot of the protesters traveled to the venue to provoke engagement by others and lawsuits are part of their income strategy.

So, don't do it unless you have a lot of money to piss away defending your actions, or absolutely no assists.
Someone in the crowd is begging you to try it so they and a plaintiffs attorney can raid your bank account.

Between the civil complaint and criminal charges for reckless endangerment or something else, good chance your minute of glory and personal gratification will cost $1000 or more a second in defense costs.

I guess your civil suits theory is going to depend on whether said protestor is able to get one's name and address and such.

Latest posts

Top Bottom