'Boobies' bracelet fight could go to Supreme Court

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MoBoost

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Yup, that's a picture with healthy tits with an advertisement that says if you like big tits buy this useless crap.

This is the cancer they are supposed to be talking about ....
3.bp.blogspot.com__Js4AdWxO5D4_Teesjet4iZI_AAAAAAAAAPg_e8zQZu_VCqg_s1600_breast_cancer_2B2.jpg

Rhino55

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
BB quote: (But ... what do I know?? I'm just an old, cranky woman, with no sense of humor ... ) BB I love you too much! I could really run with this!

cmhbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've never understood the "I'm hanging my petrified balls on the back of my truck" thing, honestly.

And I'm sort of getting tired of the breast cancer awareness push, only because we seem to be ignoring male-oriented cancers. What color ribbon can we use for prostate cancer awareness? Because right now all we have is the Kilted to Kick Cancer campaign.

Then again, I think the colored ribbon thing has been run into the ground. There are only so many colors we can use for ribbons.

Defnestor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Moboost is right on. No one is checking prostates to raise awareness about prostrate cancer. Not to make light of breast cancer, but it's greatly over represented. How about type II diabetes awareness?

ATTN: Ladies. Will trade breast exam for prostate exam.

Sorry folks, I resisted for almost 32 seconds.

Latest posts

Top Bottom