'Boobies' bracelet fight could go to Supreme Court

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Reckon i'll go out and remove something from the back of my truck now. LOL. BadgeBunny i think it gets kinda fun here when you are on a soapbox preachin' away.
Are people at such a loss for a hobby as to take an problem about "i (heart) boobies" bracelets to the supreme court? That is just sad.

:D ... I'd imagine that is exactly the issue ... Seems to me they'd be better served if they took up knitting ... or shooting ... :wink2:

I've got no problem with off-color anything amongst a bunch of consenting adults but kids aren't able to discern between "this" side of the "that's okay in public" line and "that" side of the "that's NOT okay in public" line ... Why the heck people think that kids are little grown-ups is absolutely beyond me. Most grown-ups I know have a hard time behaving in public at times ... (myself included :naughty:) It's simply not fair to kids to put them in that kind of situation and then tear their asses up when they make a wrong decision ...

But ... what do I know?? I'm just an old, cranky woman, with no sense of humor ... :wink2:

MoBoost

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Pinkwashing is disturbing widespread trend that highlights the fall of our society.

If any these of entrepreneurs* cared about women - we'd be talking heart disease, lung and colorectal cancer; but I guess it's not as sexy as saying " I love tits, I mean I care about breasts, I mean breast cancer, I mean women with breast cancer."

* Yup, it's all about making money ... see "Penn & Teller breast cancer bullsh!t".

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Moboost is right on. No one is checking prostates to raise awareness about prostrate cancer. Not to make light of breast cancer, but it's greatly over represented. How about type II diabetes awareness?

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
735817d1359601749-lets-see-your-babies-save_the_boobies02.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom