'Boobies' bracelet fight could go to Supreme Court

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigchuck83

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As someone with boobies (albeit somewhat smaller boobies than before, but still boobies just the same) I feel qualified to voice an opinion on this matter. I find these bracelets, the t-shirts, the bumper stickers and all the other attention getting devices as distasteful as I find truck balls.

Yes, you have boobies ... Yes, I know if you don't have boobies then you are the variety of human who is looking to get his hands on some boobies ...

I am so glad I don't have little kids now ... The things I would have to spend my time explaining to them ... :rolleyes2 Not to mention the over-sexualization of our kids ... sigh ... It's too early and I've not had enough coffee and ibuprofen in order to enable me to climb all the way up on my soapbox this morning. Count your blessings ... :P

Reckon i'll go out and remove something from the back of my truck now. LOL. BadgeBunny i think it gets kinda fun here when you are on a soapbox preachin' away.
Are people at such a loss for a hobby as to take an problem about "i (heart) boobies" bracelets to the supreme court? That is just sad.

MrShooter

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
And this is why we can't have anything nice...

Instead of bickering in court about how offended some are about fricking titty bracelets we should be keeping an eye on criminal politicians and regulating their positions so they can't pull a fast one on us again.

Defnestor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
First of all, I don't think superintendent Reichstag (or whatever) knows what a double entendre is. I <3 boobies isn't tongue-in-cheek. It's pretty straightforward.
Secondly, I would have been shocked to see such a thing when I was in middle school. (Had to ride a public dinosaur).
Thirdly, it used to be a rite of passage for my ancestors to storm a village, steal anything not nailed down, and rape the women, and possibly any men who weren't brave enough to fight back.
All in all, times are better now.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sheeesh! You people need to lighten up a bit. I guess the Barbells for Boobs event we held at our crossfit gym was all about sexualizing the female anatomy and not contributing to a good cause. We actually raised over $20K for B4B. Do all the teenagers wear these bracelets and t-shirts to directly support the "cause"? No, but my guess is many probably do and some have probably been affected to some degree with the Booby issues.

http://www.barbellsforboobs.org/

Look it up. It's a great cause.

Latest posts

Top Bottom