Bricktown steaks ???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For the love of Nancy and all that's holy, don't take your BIL to Cattleman's,

It is a friggin' dump. It's nasty; and it was the most pitiful excuse for a steak I ever had in a supposed "steak house." I'd put it on par with a low-rent Western Sizzlin' ...maybe.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know its not going to be a destination, but the American Legion in Ponca City has an impressive Rib Eye on Friday nights for $17. Its a true 16 oz piece of meat, unlike most of the steakhouses that serve a 12-14 oz and bill it as a 16 oz.
The Ponca American legion at one time had the largest membership in the US.
A change of leadership, brought it into near bankruptcy. Some of the Afganistan/Iraq vets are bringing it back into a place to be, and you don't have to be a member to dine there.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
KD'S was a good restaurant. People went for the name. There are better options in Bricktown

posted via Tapatalk
the last time my wife and I went to kd's mt filet was terrible. Said I would never go back. They had some of the best mashed potatoes I have ever ate though. Do you have to dress all fancy to go to Micky Mantles?

Latest posts

Top Bottom