Built my first kitchen table ghost gun. You can do it, too

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caliberbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No more than a kit gun is ableist.

Well done

Meme Reaction GIF

AER244

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In the seasonal giving spirit I was gifted a ghost gun by a good friend, whom I won’t name, who know that I enjoy firearms and even occasionally assembling my own from parts. This is my first ever actual ghost gun built from non-serialized parts. I built it in under an hour on my kitchen table. I highly recommend you find one of these kits yourself and built one before they’re gone. I won’t be giving any instructions for building the completed gun, so, don’t ask.

View attachment 438522View attachment 438523View attachment 438524
Sorry your post devolved into what it has. But thanks for the “review” - truly. I’m getting a couple for me and my boy.

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, I can only speak for myself but I get a kick out of forcing you to type things on your keyboard. Especially things that might get you banned. It's just an incredible gift I have. Not just anyone can force someone from 100 miles away to type stuff.

Another gift I have is recognizing wooden kit guns from the packaging they're in.
☹️sad, grow up hope you were never in law enforcement 🤷‍♂️

Latest posts

Top Bottom