Bump?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When someone has something on the classifieds long enough, newer postings move to the top and the older ones go down. By "bumping" once a day (that is a maximum set by the moderators), they can bring their classified back up to the top where it is more readily seen.

Hey, live and learn. We all started that way.

redneck1861

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When someone has something on the classifieds long enough, newer postings move to the top and the older ones go down. By "bumping" once a day (that is a maximum set by the moderators), they can bring their classified back up to the top where it is more readily seen.

Thank you for letting me know

JCW355

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ai4.photobucket.com_albums_y144_JCW355_bump1.gif

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

exactly what he said, just bumping the Ad to the top of the page, TTT means the same thing.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would like to add you private message about the add and don't free bump the adds for people with a stupid ? or you will be punished. Don't ask how I know.

Really?? I've been here almost since the beginning of time and I didn't know that. I always figured if I had a questions others did to.

Live and learn.

:respect: Gawd, I do love our mods ... I think they treat me "special" (cuz I am and truth be known propably not in a good way! :ooh2: :crying:)

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I say we just keep bumping the bump.
I've got nearly three thousand posts, and I flatter myself with the idea that almost twenty of them have contributed to the betterment of the community.
When I finally get into the classifieds, you'll really get a load o me.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I say we just keep bumping the bump.
I've got nearly three thousand posts, and I flatter myself with the idea that almost twenty of them have contributed to the betterment of the community.
When I finally get into the classifieds, you'll really get a load o me.

Like I have ever had anything constructive to add to a conversation :punch:... I do love me some classifieds though! :naughty:

Latest posts

Top Bottom