Buy Gas Now!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Due to the expected carnage they are boarding up gas stations in the midtown/ downtown areas of Tulsa.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
My brother sent me this yesterday. Even the nozzles have been removed from the pumps
BE3EE111-DB8B-4B4B-BE42-ACED889365F9.png

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I certainly hope that if the government does not prevent looting, rioting and burning of these places, the general populace stands up and defends them from this crap. It's time to "get it on" with these thugs and terrorists !

planning a trip over or are you just encouraging others to be on the front lines?

HJB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why you guys can't take care of your own cities ?

If you need help from us, then you don't care about your own homes and cities, and you will pay the consequences.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ah so much better! I don’t think I’ve ever used the ignore feature from here, but by golly, it works! You don’t even see that they’ve posted, unlike other boards!!!

Clearly, I don’t need to use this feature much, but since being from TEXAS nearly a decade ago, I guess I’ve just learned how to turn down the bravado and hot air. Took me a couple days To decide to utilize, but I think I’m going to like this.

HJB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
so that is a no? staying home and coaching from the sideline?
Do you need our help ? We can come help if you can't handle it. Hate to hear that you are just giving up and can't even get people there to take care of it. But it sounds like you guys are ready to just give it away.

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do you need our help ? We can come help if you can't handle it. Hate to hear that you are just giving up and can't even get people there to take care of it. But it sounds like you guys are ready to just give it away.

Dunno, though i'm visiting tulsa at the moment, i don't live here. So i don't know if i can speak to what will and wont happen.

But i also am not telling others to put themselves in harms way because i think it is what they need to be doing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom