Calling airsoft experts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cowzrul

Distinguished 1998
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
One of my boys 13th birthday is a few weeks away. He went shooting airsoft in Moore last weekend and has decided he loves it. He stated he wanted and M4 like Airsoft Rifle. Is there one brand or model that stands out from the rest? What about local shops with good prices?

SABOT

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
What's your budget. Upper end $300+ go for Classic Army. Low end <$150 look at Echo 1 or JG.
Best thing to do is talk to the guys playing in Moore/Norman or Choctaw. Some groups have loaner/rental equipment.

Myself, when I was in deep. I had about $8k wraped up in guns gear etc..

Check out Okairsoft.net while you're at it.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got an mp5 style full auto, gravity feed airsoft for Xmas from my sister. So far, my nephew has put 12,000 pellets through it... It's fun. She got it at bass pro, for like $50

Walmart has a killer all metal airsoft 1911. CO2 powered.

sixseven

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bought one two days ago from the airsoft store by H&H. I bought it because another guy in my office bought a cheap plastic one and shot me with it, so I wanted to get a cool one. It's all metal, with a flat top, telescoping stock, flip up front and rear sights and a down grip with 4 rails on the handgaurds. It holds 400 pellets and shoots at 400 feet per second with selectable fire, semi, or auto at 650 rounds per minute. It's electric with battery and charger. It's way too much for our intraoffice shooting, especially in thin slacks and dress shirts. I was going to return it, but if you want it I will sell the whole package to you with 2700 bbs, battery, box, charger and downgrip for $200. It's literally been shot maybe 50 rounds.

Latest posts

Top Bottom